Frequently Asked Questions
No, we do not offer children's rates. Every passenger, regardless of age, is required to have a ticket, and they are priced at the adult rate.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) provides an additional level of security for your Horizon Fast Ferry online account by requiring users to provide two distinct sets of credentials to confirm their identity. This involves combining the password (first factor) with either a phone number, email address, or both (second factor). By implementing 2FA, Horizon Fast Ferry strengthens the security of their online accounts, minimizing the possibility of unauthorized access, even in the event of a compromised password.
To activate 2FA, follow these steps:
- Log in to your registered account.
- Click on your name in the top right corner and select 'My Account.'
- Under 'Personal Data,' click 'Edit Profile.'
- Choose to activate 2FA for email, phone, or both.
- Click ‘Save Profile.’
Ensure your email address and phone number are updated and correct. Your phone number should also have WhatsApp, as we send the OTP code via this platform. 2FA will be activated the next time you log in.
Immigration Lane Autogate is designed to streamline the immigration process for eligible travelers by employing advanced biometric authentication and document verification technology. Travelers who meet specific eligibility criteria, such as nationality, age, and visa status, can use the ILA.
ILA is eligible for the following individuals:
- All ASEAN nationals, including citizens of Singapore, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Travelers aged 14 years and above.
- Holders of KITAS (Temporary Stay Permit Card) and KITAP (Permanent Stay Permit Card) passes.
Additionally, you must also:
- Enter and depart within 30 days through Harbour Bay Ferry Terminal.
- Purchase their tickets through our website.
All Indonesians and KITAS/KITAP pass holders can use ILA upon first arrival because your biometrics have been collected during the registration process. The use of ILA is free and remains valid throughout the life of your passport or pass. However, once your passport or pass expires, you will need to go through the same registration process again to continue using ILA.