Citra Buana Prakarsa allocated IDR6.83 billion*** to encompass a vast development to a promising central business district with a very strategic location positioned at the busiest shipping lane in Southeast Asia. Set to transform the socio-economic landscape of the economic zone of Nagoya, the northern city edge of Batam. Its strategic location with its accessibility to leading Asian cities, especially its proximity to some of the world’s most rapidly growing and important economies. Harbour Bay is poised to attract an exciting influx of foreign and high-level corporate investments as discerning investors look to benefit from its many advantages and high growth potential.
With an area that encapsulates 20 hectares of prime land, set in Batu Ampar, 50% are office buildings and shop houses, 25% are hotels, and the rest to accommodate commercial and entertainment facilities. This multi-functional design will drive the bustling Business District into full of drive, with an infrastructure to match. There’s a whole new vision taking shape where the city meets the water. Redefining what Batam’s waterfront living can be, and working to create a world model of urban spaces.
Some of the developments includes:
- Bayfront Mall. It come with 2 floors and connected to the International Ferry Terminal and strategically located near, Marriott Hotel, Swissbell Hotel, Zest Hotel, Office Tower, Bayerina Apartment, KTV Entertainment, Pub and Lounge, Seafood Corner, M-One Club, and Harbour Bay Seafood Restaurant.
- 5 Stars Marriott Hotel which consist of 14 floors, and connected with Bayfront Mall and Harbour Bay International Ferry Terminal.
- Menara Aria Tower is a Premium Office Tower which consist of 18 floors and the lower floor are connected with Bayfront Mall.
- Harbour Bay Residences is an Apartment which consist of 23 Floors Apartment next to Menara Aria Tower, and connected with Bayfront Mall.
Hotels around Harbour Bay Terminal
• Zest Hotel • Swissbel HarbourBay • Batam Harbour Hotel • M one Hotel
Since it’s opening, it has attracted many foreign investments with it’s competitive rental, freehold tenure and close approximity from Singapore.