Sentosa has confirmed that they will be extending the free entry promotion to the island till 31 December 2020.
This is an extension of the previous Sentosa free entry promotion that expires on 30th September.
Visitors can ride the monorail service and tap their Ez-Link Card to enter Sentosa for free. Guest without Ez-Link Card can approach their Service Ambassadors for free entry. For those who are driving into Sentosa, can simply drive through the gantry for free.
Sentosa Free Entry: $5 Grab Promo Code for trips to Sentosa
From now to 31 December 2020, you can also enjoy $5 off a Grab ride with this sweet promo code: SentosaFun (while codes last, so be quick!)
Terms & Conditions
- Sentosa Express will operate from 7am – 12am daily.
- Beach Shuttle services will resume services, operating from 9am – 10pm (Sun to Fri) and 9am – 12am (Sat).
- Sentosa Bus A and Bus B will operate from 7am – 12.10am daily, while Bus C will resume services from 1 July 2020.
- The Beach Carpark, Tanjong 1 & 2 Carparks, Imbiah Carpark, and Sentosa Cove Village Carpark will be open
- Guests may also choose to travel via SBS Transit’s Service 123 and taxis/private hire vehicles, or stroll to and from Sentosa via the Sentosa Boardwalk
- RWS8 will operate only during the following hours: 6am – 9am, and 6pm – 9pm
- Taxi/GRAB drop-off and pick-up point relocated to Beach Station carpark basement level near Lift B from 2 March 2020