Entry Requirement for visitor entering Batam
Indonesia Government has banned all leisure short term traveller entering Batam.
Only those that meet the requirement below are allow to enter.
- Holders of limited stay permit cards (KITAS) and permanent residence permit cards (KITAP)
- Holders of diplomatic residence permits (izin tinggal diplomatik) and official residence permits (izin tinggal dinas)
- Medical and food aid and support personnel
- Sea, air and land transportation crew members
- Foreigners working on national strategic projects
The aforementioned categories of foreign nationals would still need to meet the following requirements:
- Possess a health certificate in English issued by the health authority of their country
- No travel history to COVID-19 affected countries/regions in the 14 days prior to entry into Indonesia
- Be prepared/willing to be quarantined for 14 days by the Indonesian authorities
- Travellers without health certificates, or with health certificates issued more than 7 days prior, or whose health certificates do not include a negative PCR test result, will have to undergo a COVID-19 test on arrival. Those who test positive will be sent to local hospitals. Those with non-reactive results will be referred to quarantine facilities for PCR testing. The individual will have to bear all subsequent quarantine fees and charges.
Entry Requirement for entering Singapore
From 16 March 2020, all short-term visitors who are nationals of any ASEAN, namely Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam must submit requisite information on their health condition for clearance before their intended date of travel into Singapore.
|Travel History in the last 14-days in Countries/Regions||For Singapore Residents and Long-Term Pass Holders||For Short-Term Visitors|
|Hubei province (mainland China)||14-day quarantine||Not allowed entry or transit|
|All other countries/regions||14-day SHN|
Those with existing Horizon Ferry Tickets that are expiring during the COVID-19 lockdown will be extended till December 2020.